Hi, we are Flinqer. We are the company that financially powers the supply chain. With a great team of aficionados, we are building the next generation payables platform. For that, we are frequently looking for new colleagues. What else? We value people with different backgrounds who bring diversity to our team. We encourage you to act on your ideas, take initiative and ownership. And a customer-first mentality is in your genes.
We regularly post jobs on our website. Take a look at our job page for current openings. Feel free to contact us when you believe to have the exceptional talent and personality that we are missing out on. We may be able to create a spot for you sooner than later.
We like to be frank and open with you. We at Flinqer want to be the best at what we are doing and at the same have a lot of fun on the job. We believe that we give each of us the most powerful opportunity to thrive if we match the work that you really good at with the stuff that you really like. You won’t find long job descriptions, pre-defined career paths or fancy job titles at Flinqer. Getting the job done is what matters most to all of us. We work best as a team when we use our individual talents and skills and combine it. If you feel comfortable working in multinational and diverse team where English is the working language and you do not mind living in The Netherlands, then you might be our next hire.
We are passionate about our business and dedicate a lot of time to it. But we love our time-off too. We believe it is essential to have a healthy work-life balance. So we promote that you take time-off regularly to do the stuff that is important to you. Family, friends, travel, sports, voluntary work or anything else that you like to spend time on besides Flinqer.
Flinqer is looking for a Sales Consultant to drive future growth of the Flinqer program for customers of various industries as well as mid-market and enterprise level. You will be managing and developing customers located in The Netherlands with supplier bases across the globe.
We revolutionize the supply chain through our advanced payment solutions. Our goal is to build better relationships between companies by making cash flow.
Sounds interesting? Please read on.
We are a cool team of different personalities. Even though we like you to be unique too, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive at Flinqer.
- Like a strong work ethic for high-quality work.
- A real self-starter, a craving to push beyond boundaries and trying new stuff.
- Capable of dealing quickly with setbacks, keeping pace and get it right.
- Comfortable in an ambitious and fast-paced environment. The confidence to take on big challenges and deliver on them.
- Passionate and proud about our work.
- Understand that your great work means a lot to all of us.
What you will do:
- Manage the Flinqer program for your assigned customers
- Deliver on customer performance against forecasts and expectations
- Drive daily sales activities and manage supplier relationships
- Support customers to enhance their business processes and train customer staff
- Work closely with all functions of the Flinqer team to capture new business opportunities
- Add value as a knowledge expert to the Flinqer team by advising and giving insight
What skills you need:
- Degree – Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably with a background in economics or science
- Deal closer – Sales experience in B2B, great negotiation skills
- Farmer – Professional background in account management, strong customer focus
- Drive – Energetic, self-starter, can-do attitude and takes ownership
- Personality – Relationship builder and team player with great inter-personal skills
- IT – Experience with cloud-based solutions, CRM and database applications, analytic mind-set
- Languages – English and Dutch, preferably German or another European language
Help us to build the best supply chain platform!
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. We specialize in Early Payment, Invoice and Supply Chain Financing products. We are located in Den Haag. We are growing as a company and want to double in size during the next half a year. We are growing our development team and looking for someone who is talented, driven and want to share his/her ideas.
As a developer, you will help us to reinvent the whole platform (frontend, backend, API) and continuously improve it, giving you the chance to bring your ideas to the project. We almost do not have technical restrictions. We want to make our platform a leader in the industry and expand it to the world.
You will have a large role in the design and delivery of new features. Working closely with Product Owners and fellow developers, you will need to strike a balance between the business requirements, user experience, quality and continuous delivery of working software. The fast-paced agile development cycle will require you to use several development approaches and troubleshooting techniques.
Your typical day at work will involve:
- Building end-to-end features
- Testing your features and being fully responsible for them when they go live;
- Working across the different projects we have in WordPress, Symfony, Java, Golang and different DevOps tools.
- Planning and estimating your work.
- Troubleshooting live issues that could be functional bugs or performance bottlenecks.
- Discuss new features and requirements with a Product Owner, Stakeholders, and Commercial team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who has non-trivial experience in a variety of programming languages, both dynamic and statically typed. One who:
- has an interest in DevOps culture, understands CI and CD approach
- is able to get things done and who has a ‘can do’ positive attitude;
- has a pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- is a team player, able to communicate not just with their technical colleagues;
- loves to take ownership and responsibility to put their features live independently;
- 5+ years’ experience in software development;
- analytical and problem-solving skills;
- a thorough knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures);
- a good foundation in relational database concepts and practices;
- the ability to write good quality code which is clean and maintainable, following standards and guidelines;
- a good understanding of separation of concerns, MVC pattern of development;
- experience writing automated tests for your code;
Optional nice to have’s:
- Google Cloud Platform experience
- Experience or at least understanding of Kubernetes
- Experience or willing to learn Java and Golang
How do we work?
- In a team with other developers or single-man team (for small services/tools), working closely with product owners and business owners
- We use Kanban methodology without any sprints.
- We use Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and good secondary conditions
- 24 holidays and holiday pay
- Budget for training & conferences
- Work in the center of Den Haag
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working hours (as long as you finish your tasks)